- RATIO : 40g coffee - 680g water (17:1)
- GRIND : Course
- WATER TEMP : 92 - 96 degC
- BREW TIME : 30-45s Bloom - 3.30 total
- NOTES : Wet filter before brewing, 1- cup - 20g coffee to 340g water,4- cup - 40g coffee to 680g water. Pour in concentric circles around the grounds, not directly on the filter, Swirl before serving.
- RATIO : 20g coffee - 340g water (17:1)
- GRIND : Medium
- WATER TEMP : 92- 96 degC
- BREW TIME : 30-45 sec Bloom - 3.00 total
- NOTES : Wet filter before brewing, Single serving - 20g coffee to 340g water, Pour in concentric circles around the ground, not directly on the filter.
- RATIO :20g Coffee - 250g Water (2:25)
- GRIND : medium-fine
- WATER TEMP : 100 - 105 degC
- BREW TIME : 1.30 min , 1/3 water stir, wait 30s - 2/3 water stir wait 60s
- NOTES : Single serving 20g coffee to 250g water, Stir grounds at each stage to fully saturate, Use the alternative method of inverting the Aeropress.
HOURGLASS BREWING / Chemex
Hourglass brewing is widely considered the better choice for people who are looking for a smoother cup with less bitterness and don't mind the lack of body. Hourglass brewing leaves you with sort of the opposite impression of a french press. The resulting brew is very bright and clear as opposed to thick and heavy
Videos courtesy of